Friday, December 02, 2005

Sarah must speak proper English!

To prepare for next week fliming, I must have good PRONUNCIATION!
The shoot is about me correcting a series of Standard contact precautions. This video will be made for educational purposes across all NHG cluster hospitals and upcoming nursing course in Ngee Ann polytechnic!! Oh my, imagine me so afraid I will not perform well.
Attended the briefing today, need to memorise the script! Though not long, my sentences have to be CLEAR! If not so *dui lian*
This project is a collaboration with Ngee Ann polytechnic people... Yeh! Can make more new friends!!!
After my briefing and short series of practise, Roy brought me to Bugis!!!! Bought CDs! Of who? Jay Chou lah! Remember? Sarah says she is going ga-ga over him! WOW his songs is super super nice lor... Even Roy, who seldom listen to Mandarin songs says so too!
Bought a new watch also! Will upload the photo again!
AS FOR NOW, GOT TO WORK!!!!!


No comments: