Monday, September 11, 2006

sniffling and coughing

I'm down with flu and cough again!
:(
Nowadays my immune system seems to be clearing their leave..
Going on holidays? Making me ill!!!!
And while the sickly nurse was on duty yesterday nite, something eerie happened..
My supposed-to-be-sturdy door just closed by itself at 0330hrs!!!! Freaky! I turned around and saw the door closing in front of my sleepy eyes!!!
How can that be? Scaredy cat jumped out from my seat and ran to the tea room where my colleague was sleeping and I called her out immediately!!!
As you know, only 2 of us working!! Me and my assistant nurse! I usually dun sleep at night cos I need to make frequent rounds and in case anything happen, I need to be around!
Sucky...
I was practically trembling and my heart was beating fast throughout the night!
I didn't even visit the toilet till 6 am in the Morning!!!
Alright! Back to my assignment after popping the pills!
*patting my fast paced heartbeat*

No comments: