Saturday, September 16, 2006

I better start on my next module now...

We went to Bukit Timah!
Cool~ The stretch of coffee houses, restaurants, wine tasting shop, makes it so calm and relaxing.
Everyone is taking their own sweet time strolling.
We wanna go back there soon!


We settled for a coffee break at Liquids Cafe!!! I love coffee!!! Or I should say, I'm addicted!! Including this one, 3 caffeine shots a day!!!

Blur dark pic I like! Cos u can't see much of my face! Hahahah


And we stopped by at Cold Storage. See the amount of Jap food they display! Gosh!!!

I am wearing my new red shoes!!! So so comfy I like~

Thereafter, We went to CWP!!! Saw dear dear Shiyin there!! I love this gal! And highly recommended mascara by her!!! I like it! Really lengthen my lashes!

I pampered myself with this lip essence too!

Shiyin ah Shiyin, so nice of her! Gave my Spoonky some free trial sample! Cute!!!


And I got this pretty mirror! *member's gift*

I love my outfit today!!! My GG>5 tube and a pair of shorts with red pumps!!! And also my personlised name necklace!!! Now everone knows my name le! Hahaha

Right, I really need to buck up now.. Now need to start studying le!

No comments: