Friday, September 15, 2006

lil things

These are the lil' things that makes dewdrops princess happy!!!!

A small lil' gift from Shifu!!!! Lotsa mini-cutie highlighters in a container!! Brightens my day when studying!! Check out the cute red heart paper holder!!! Cool~





Chuppas and Oreos! These are from Cynthia darling!!! Her last day le *sob sob* But she left for a *wei-da* mission!!! To take care of cutie, pretty Chole girl girl!!!!

*sugar-rush*


Curry puff Spoonky bought before he left me alone at home for whole day!

A meet up with the gals!!!! *screams* I LOVE THEM!!! Shiyin and Peggy are the sweetiest lots! We had a great time sipping drinks at IndoChine! So so relaxing! It is our first decent chit-chat-ing session!!! WOW! Flashback of *yew wee* joke encounter by me and Peggy still makes me chuckle like a baby!!

~pretty photos grabbed from pegs!~


We bought same red shoes!!! AAAAHHHH~ So *evil* of them urging me to buy.. Kekeke actually my will-power too weak! And yah! Their legs super nice! Wearing as if modelling for the shoes! kakaka

And this Locket!!! I commented Pegs' one looks so nice and she brought me there to get it!! She is really a sweetie! *muacks* I Love her!

I'm a happy gal! And I finished my assignment!!! YEY!!! I can blog now!!! hahahaah

No comments: