Tuesday, September 26, 2006

G=Gucci!

Ta-da!!! Here is this~
I was contemplating while on my way to get that.
Then I saw Samantha!!!! Her "buy lah" kinda confirmed my decision.
Samantha!!! Here is my Gucci!!!


Even the dust bag is nice!





Lusting for a year liao!!! My big bag!! *Heart heart my bag*


So now I'm really really broke! I had to stop buying tops, bottoms, shoes and bags! BAGS especially! That is why the promise of not buying stuff anymore...

And if anyone eyeing on my stuffs for long and couldn't find it? Let me know which one you like and who knows that is the one I might let go! hahha not posting pics cos I really like all my buys! And if nobody wants that, I might use them again in future! Or else, I will donate them away to AMK Rehab!

I remember giving away my black multi-zip pouch to an uncle who had a major lower limb removal. MSW helped him source for a job as an ice-cream man. I think he needed that more than me!! Sometimes I think I am really too spendthrift. I need to reflect!

Anyone download the new version of Picasa? Check out the new screensaver! It is so pretty!


No comments: