Thursday, September 21, 2006

long island tea

Boggie nite wif the gals yesterday!!!! I love them!!! Blandina, Erica, Sindy and Peggy dear!!!!
And I get to know another pretty babe! Huirong...
Wow.. The nite was simply WONDERFUL!!!!
I had my first try on Long Island Tea! I wanna thank the guy who bought us drink! He's really a true gentleman! Sindy and Pegs will agree too!! yay!
But not long after, was super high! Even before the start of our boggie proper! haha shame on u Rossie gal!
And after puking, I felt way better! But it was super crowded at the dance floor!!! I want lesser pple pls?




I simply throw myself into bed when reached home and slept till noon the next day! I dragged myself out and pamper myself with Mani and Pedi!! I love it! kekekeke..


Here's me with my top! I know it's expensive like what Kim said. But this can hide my tummy and cover a bit of my flabby arms! ~pricelesss~ kekeeke



Spoonky and Dewdrops!


Remeber I was dying to get a lil' black dress??? I FOUND!!!! A bit baby-dolly, wif a lining of velvet at the top! Nice~ Cheaper than the Espirit dress I saw earlier! heng arh I didn't buy the near $100 dress..


And time to replace my trustee black bag. Poor thing. the strap of my old black bag snapped. Now I finally found one I've been looking for quite sometime!!! A bowling bag lookalike~ heehhee. It has lotsa compartment with 2 side pocket! wwoooowww I love big bags!


This is how we look when we are happy~

No comments: