Wednesday, September 20, 2006

not enuff of cat.

You know, what is the only thing that can wake sleep-always-not-enuff Ros up?
Not alarm clock cos Rossie can shut it off. YES! Is this gal! Hahaha. Whenever she msg, (cos she knows I always *lai chuang*) I'll be alert and head to bathroom. If not, I will tell her the truth that I need more sleep. Till now, she never fails to make me slumber back to bed.
Catherine!!!!
We shopped the whole day! And I'm loooking for her pretty lil' black dress! "Why last time during sale I didn't buy when she showed me?" *bangs head to the wall*


Then we had yummy yummy dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe!!!

Roy drooling when he saw the pics. hahaha

The french toast is nice~ After we spilt into half, it was finished within seconds. ..fast..


I love meeting up wif her! She is still my darling dearest!!! And gosh! She spent more than me. Heng arhh... But I didn't go home empty-handed. I got a pretty top A.G.A.I.N. Wait till I have lil Roy or Rosaline. Then maybe I'll stop. But now, difficult lei.


No comments: