Thursday, September 28, 2006

*Rong Shu Shu*

Few days ago.....
Spoonky: Nu ren, what you wanna have for dinner?
Dewdrops: Hmmm... I feel like eating @ Rong *Shu Shu* (meaning: Uncle)
Spoonky: HUH?????
Dewdrops: I said! Rong Shu Shu's yu tang!
Spoonky: ~scratch heads~
Dewdrops knew that Spoonky doesn't pay attention to details and name of stalls so I purposely tested him! kakaka

Today....
He very smart. He said "Wanna visit *Rong Shu Shu*?
He deserve a smartie!

I also named our favourite roti-prata uncle "Subramaniam." Becos I dun know his name so to feel more *qin qie kan* I had to tell Spoonky "I like Subramaniam's skills" hahaa


Ok back to Fish Soup!! Usually I hate those with milk in them but after eating @ Chen Rong Yu Tang (Plaza Sing food court) my view totally changed!!



We won't even share!!! We both had to drink 1 full portion each!!!


See the pipping hot soup????

I love the fried fish!! Tasty!!! *drooling again*

Then I remembered the highly raved Dasio in town!! I was so fascinated by the products that make me wanna buy most of the cuties!!!!

Spoonky paid for them though! I pulled a pathetic face saying I dun have $ le to spend on unncessary things so he paid for them!!! Stickers, eye mask and pretty wraps!!! All @ $2 each!!


I read from Flowerpod, one of the fellow podders bought a pill container like this then make into an accessories box!!! The side had ugly wordings so I used stickers to hide them!

p.s. I wanted to go LD de but they refuses my Log-in!! Aaaarrrggghhh!!! I even create another a/c, change e-mail, etc. Guess the only way is to use other computer. I dun know why I can't use this lappie to log in!!! Even Smarty Spoonky has no clue about this. sad...

See pretty???


Then we passed by this scrap-booking shop!!! I am so into pretty pretty stuff!!! See the papers and stickers?!?!?!?! I love them!!!! And anyone wanna learn scrap-booking? Shall we go together? Else I have to accummulate 20 stamps for a free class le....


Now lotsa creative juice flowing!!!! I wanna go play le!!!



No comments: