Monday, March 13, 2006

Wedding bells ringing!

Roy's friend threw his wedding dinner at Park Royal hotel and we went to send the couple our well-wishes..
Just on my way out, my heel broke! I thought it would be able to last till the whole dinner finish but my oh my, I was so wrong! Stubborn me refused to go back home and change when Roy offered. I'm such an ox!
So clever Rossie thought of a great idea.. I got Spoonky to break the other heel to balance it off. Yah, and you think you could only see this in that familiar Mentos commercial.. Bleah~
Can tell ya, it is so so uncomfortable to wear. But better of than limping rite?



The wedding favour! And the lovely couple! I'm definitely recruiting her into my tai-tai gang! kekke

Check out Spoonky's expression! I like it! Get him to act as cute as the bear!!!

My stomach is so rounded now!!! Due to the food Rossie ate!

AMORE!!! Here I come!!!

No comments: