Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stationery fun!



Christine is back in action! Spoonky bought this for me while I'm studying for my Advanced Diploma in Nursing (Orthopaedics). I will house all the highlighters, colourful pens, sticky tags and gitter stuff in this purple stomach of Christine's.









The truth is, I'm not really a Hello Kitty fan.
But I simply love this unqiue pencil from Peisi!
A senior in my tai-tai gang!
She bought this for me while she had a holiday in Hokkaido, Japan!
She went before the Sakura season, that is Lavender! Oh, my, I just love
PURPLE!!!
And this kitty is holding a flower!!!
I'm so so motivated to study now!






These will be my study companion in few months time!
Thinking of which, I need a bigger school bag, a pair of new sneakers, some tops and a cap!
(blinkies to Spoonky)



No comments: