Monday, March 27, 2006

Buys!

I had a great time today! Shop till I DROP!!!


Earrings!!! Too bad I only can wear 1 pair at a time!!!

My new covered shoes!!! It looks nicer than the pic! Can see the details of the furry furry part!! 2 shades of the brown at the side!!!


The latest design of the bikini bottom!! If u get it at Seafolly, the bottom cost $79!!! Mine the whole set only $69.. I know it is also x but.. The material is good hor! And the gal, Iris allow me to change the size! You see, we are not perfect! Top and bottom different size mah! So this is the only shop that allows that! And you sure from now on, I'll be their regular!!!

A white top for my assignment tomorrow! Speaking of that, I must sleep now! Cos I gotta wake up at 5am! So early...

But not before I feature my darling, Sasha baby!!!! Sasha surely will get excited is she sees Pebbles!!! Qimin's darling! Sniffing each other?? Qimin, we should organise a doggy retreat with Xiang at SENTOSA! Sasha, Pebbles and Oreo!!! Hahahaaha *rolls over*

Heeehee! I miss Sasha now! ( I'm at Spoonky's place) See how her ears open up when she hears Eloise (my sis) opening the door! She knows how to sit and shake hands!!! With her right hand some more! So intelligent! But refuses to learn the play dead trick! She's sure a hell of disaster! Most of my bags were ruin cos of her!

So that's why I must buy more bag! Can let Sasha play mah! ***excuses Rossie***



No comments: