Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hot date

Hot date with Catherine dear! It has been a long long time that both of us met and tan!
Catty was reading while me taking a well-deserved nappie. And guess what.... Pls keep a secret k? Rossie idiot snored.. Made it to the top chart: Joke of the day.
Well, come on, I'm really tired ok? And Cat! Stop giggling and dun ever bring it up! Heeheehe *shy*
I drool over the Ice-cream!! Yummy yummy yum yum...
I sound like a pig hor.. Snore and eat.. Wait. I'm not supposed to remember the earlier.. Keke
Still remember the previous Sentosa trip we had, it was pouring like mad...
Now I finally can say," We left our footprint at SILOSO BEACH!!!!"
I totally fall in love with that Bangkok retro-looking-polka-dotti-bikini I bought for Jos.. I want to go again to sweep off all their nice, cheap tan-wear!
Spoonky or Keano when we going???? Sarah wants a shopping spree there!
Ok, Pics coming up!

I LOVE US!!!!





Sarah off to recuperate my burns..

No comments: