Monday, March 13, 2006

Spoonky's day off!

Finally I went to register a place in SIM for my Bachelor in Health sciences.. Kia su Sarah already started to stock up my stationery.. I wanna get that sexy corset pencil case!!! In preparation for school mah. And I'm always motivated to study when I see new pens lying around!
Even told Spoonky next time when we are old enough to retire, I will set up a stationery shop! One as big as Art Friend.. Hee.

Met up with Yvonne again and we had finalised my ROM gown! Looking good! I can't wait for the fitting! Sadly, I gotta wait for one month!!!! Then after that, we'll play around with ribbons or flowers to beautify my dress.

Fortunately, my lunch reception is held at Amara pool side garden, thus the make up artise will reach there around 9 am. So near and convenient!

Settled for BK as our dinner! Sinful but Yummy!!! Long time since both of us had fast food!

WINDOW-SHOP as Sarah low on cash!
Current lemmings: Tres Dior pink makeup case and can be used as an evening bag! The kit cost $225! Wow!

I'm so so happy today!

No comments: