Tuesday, October 18, 2005

occupied

*this girl woman really knows how to sing!*

* cynthia the pretty mum-to-be!!*

Got to wake up early to accompany my Roy to Changi as planned. Reached there as early as 8am. He is so thoughtful.. Though he supposed to be fasted for his op, he sat with me for my breakkie..
Left around 10.30am for my karaoke session with this hot mum-to-be! She can sing very well! My, I'm really surprised she can hold her voice so high! So happy to see her and the baby!! *Sarah wished to be Mrs Ong and have baby Spoonky*
Roy went for his reconstruction around 12noon.
Back at 6.30pm.. So late. He was really drowsy, kind of concussed into deep sleep. His mum and I didn't dare to wake him up..
Even the bright yellow roses can't shine him up.. Hope the roses will get his recognition tomorrow.
After his mum left at 7pm, Roy woke up 7.45pm. Catch his 3 spoonful of home-made fish porridge, he puked on my hands!!! That 1/4 full of vomitus supposed to go in the bag!
So sad to see him in pain.. I am a nurse yet I feel so hopeless. Unable to relieve his pain and cannot pee on his behalf.. Guess he is still struggling. After op, urinary retention is common yet super irritating. Can imagine? You want to pee yet something is preventing it to come out? Hope he is well to joke with me tomorrow. I feel so sad and started weeping. I stayed with him, yet cannot do anything. Fed him, yet he vomitted . Offered him urinal , yet he can't pee. Help him with his medications, yet can alleviate his pain.
Tears rolled down my cheeks. Sad, helpless and hungry me.
If he is for home tomorrow, smiles will follow....


No comments: