Wednesday, October 19, 2005

HOME

Posted by Picasa

*roy in knee brace over right knee*yellow roses for roy*left tendon graft site*crutches lying on sofa*


Roy is discharged from Changi.. Fast rite? My darling is still super tired, sleep and sleep.
Me too.. Waked up early at to go NSC for my first appointment for my hair..
I didn't know there is a penalty for being late.. I was late for 30 minutes cos super tired, overslept.
Queue no. supposedly: 0850
Late queue no: 1201
My! How to fetch my darling on time? Asked for help and Jessica-very kind.. Allowed me to see Dr after that.
(Sarah dare not be late again)
At first I was worried as Dr worried might be abnormal hormones. Looks like guy problem.... OMG! But after confirming with Consultant, heehee... normal female problem.
(Sarah feels relieved)
Took 10 mls of blood from me. $100 plus for that day ok? So expensive.. Luckily my company subsidising.. Or else broke.
Got the prescribed tonic water from the pharmacy. Hope that works..
Finally reached CGH before 1pm, just in time to bring Roy home...

No comments: