Thursday, October 20, 2005

Before I leave...

Will be flying to Bangkok tomorrow with Catherine..
Before I leave, got to spend quality time with Roy.. He is so cute. Realised I love him alot, don't think I would do those stuff for other guys, not even for myself I think. Eg: Roy hungry, buy food for him. If for myself, cook maggie mee liao... Didn't sleep well last nite. He got up quite frequent. His back is aching and going to toilet. Me super worried..

Activities of the day:

  • Brunching with Josephine and got Roy's share too.
  • Rush home to pack my stuff.
  • Withdraw money.
  • Change currency.
  • VICKS lozenges for Roy's sore throat.
  • Reached Poy's place for nap.
  • Dinner cooked by his mum.

Shall sleep early. Dressing up Roy's wound before catching the flight.



No comments: