Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fulfiling September

* me in my uniform That's probably my last time to be in usual uniform. We are going to change to scrub suites: pending notice!*

* Soak Buay and me.. My best partner at work. Too bad we are not in the same ward.*

*Me and my best bud again! Really love her!*


*Spoonky wearing Aymeric (read: the Robot i named in this T-shirt.)*


* Our promotion treat for Ward 12D: Yummy, rich durian cake from Emicakes at Braddell*


*Rachataves Brilliance Tan Meiling. She is cute rite?*


*My dear friend (Pei Si) got married at Raffles City Hotel! Was her emcee for that day!*


*Josephine my blading teacher.. I know how to blade liao! Had several bruises because of that*


*Bullying my sis's sasha. Sasha also lousy can't run guess she lacks of exercise. Haha..*

*Roy and Josephine: Siblings in crime (note: forcing Sasha to walk!)*

Well, September is so enjoying, Hong Kong trip, Pei Si's wedding, blading session at East Coast, walking Sasha and Ward 12d party! I'm so happy.. Realized that I love Roy so much. Hoplessly in love with him!



No comments: