Sunday, October 23, 2005


Eastin Bangkok Hotel

*timer is on*smile*
*check out the same shorts! horrifying*what now? swop off tops!*

Bought same shorts lei... Cheap and comfy!

SUPER SUPER DRAMA NIGHT

After clowning, I decided to bathe. Halfway, the water pressure gets weaker and weaker.. My! No water. Cat help me to call room service! Know what? Whole of the area/district NO WATER. DRAMA hor? Seen in drama serials, Me with unwashed shampoo, soap over my body! Cat was laughing and laughing! I couldn't help it too! Eventually we had to make a personal trip down to reception. Me (no bra and panties cos super sticky with dried up soap~can you imagine?) in shorts, jacket covered in towel with slippers, marched down to complain! People looking lor! Promise will fix but need 1 hour! Damn. Wait and wait still no water. Called for help, they offered warm water. Thought at least a bucket. NO! 1 miserable glass bottle of mineral water! Language problem? Rationing is tough you know.. Luckily we bought 2 1.5L of mineral bottles, and boiled warm water. Should be enough.. Pathetic. One cup for brushing teeth one cup for washing face. Bottle for me to clean up! Argggghhhh!!! Finally drama ended and luckily we had a good sleep. Singaporeans are lucky... Made me more zhen xi my life at home. Woke up the next day, heng... the water is on again! Cat rushes for a good clean up! Me? Luxurious bath I had! Can send in script for TV channel already!

No comments: