Saturday, October 15, 2005

Muthu's curry


*me and eloise.. my sister*

*into the pink mood*


*my handsome Roy*


*reached Muthu's curry! So damn hungry! Luckily the food was served fast! Nasi byrani.. Though not a big fan but delicious! See that cabbage dish? Not my favourite. When eaten, it starts to trigger my wheezing action!* *Sarah is not asthmatic*

*fish head curry, main dish of the day. Nice but not spicy leh. *Sarah gives it 3 stars* Tandori chicken (best eaten with the green yoghurt stuff)*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*plain naan my favourite food of the day so must enlarged the pic!!!! Yummy best eaten when served hot!! Soft and chewy. Burnt parts are cripsy. I even had the second order! Full stomach also must swallow in. Roy's favourite too.* *Sarah gives 5 stars and drooling at the same time*

Clever Roy made reservations or else grumpy + hungry + PMS Sarah will appear! Watched TV that day and saw the restaurant being interviewed. After that my craving starts!

After our dinner, went to Mustafa and around Little India to shop shop. Was so fascinated by Mustafa. Lots of stuff! Laughing all the way.. Didn't know they got sell all kinds of branded watches and even at cheaper price!

Post dinner evaluation: We are thirsty throughout the night!

Thank you darling Roy for having this memorable dinner...



No comments: