Saturday, October 29, 2005

Day with Josephine

Posted by Picasa
*big face ros*new cap*pretty us*
*pose jos*shot by jos, not me*why i hold that drink?*
*jos like this kind of guy, i find him ugly*outfit n bag from hong kong- yah, lots of clothes not worn yet*pretty jos*


After collecting my photos, met up with Josephine!!
She bought a pair of Levi's jeans and a new cap!!! Look so nice on her, I like it too.
Her first treat: Fried Mars bar and curry chicken chunks at Far East.. Superb! The curry chicken with cheese dip sound weird rite? But the taste is unique! Love it..
Our meeting is short but an enjoyable one...

Had a nice talk with her too.
Don't know why after my night and the quarrel with Spoonky, I found myself plunged into depression...
Was kind of sad over what Jos said. I am not like what she thinks...
Yah, I agree I can be quite extreme at times.. I am super straight forward kind of girl.. If I don't like, you force me also no use I will even show it out to let you know.... If I like, I will give you all my best.. I know I can't be like that. I'm also trying. I also wish 3 of us to be best of friends.....
Sometimes good friends are like that rite? When Cat is too close with Ivy, I get jealous too.. When I found out she went to Bintan with Evelyn, I am jealous + angry too.. I treat them as best buds! 100% of giving Unconditioned.. But I guess the world is not fair yah? 100% of giving = 100% return? Fat hope Sarah...
Can't help it but to think this way.. They said I must kan kai... Hai.. Me real stubborn too.
Treated her as one of my best friend liao. I cried the whole night, till my eyes swollen and headache.. So sad.... really down. Seems that no one understand me. Sudden urge to run to Cat and pour out my feelings. Only she will understand.
Spoonky said must be my holiday mood over. Singapore so up tight. Stressed up momentum is surrounding..
Maybe when I feel better, I will find the above thoughts stupid and childish. Maybe.... But for now, no... I am still depressed.



No comments: