Monday, January 01, 2007

zeroseven

zeroseven arrives with sounds of party poppers and screaming @ cousin's (Lynn) place.
Everyone getting ready for the countdown and giggling away!!!!



Mummy definitely having fun, bullying my Roy! hah!!



And look what mess we had done!!



The good gal of the year, Crystal!! Helping to clear up the mess we had created!!



And she is the only one who is willing to take pics wif me!!! All my other cousins are shy cos they were not prepared! But they are ever pretty!!! I shall wait till they are even prettier and invite them for pics with me!! Haahhahah!!!


And and, she is so tall now! My, I am so worried she'll be taller than me!!!



My hubby and me in pink for the new year!!



Lynn, saw me adding on to her poloroid collage, laughing.. Then she took out her poloroid cam. Thus, mummy, roy and me added!!!

And Yey, I have an extra poloroid for my wallet!!

I wish all a smashing 07 that's glowing with health, brimming with hope, sparkling with laughter and crackling with joy!!!



*muacks alot*
love, Rosaline...

No comments: