Tuesday, January 02, 2007

newyeardate.

I finally managed to drag my parents, sister and her bf out for a new year dinner..

We had crabs, claypot pig's liver (mum's fav), kangkong, water cress soup, hotplate toufu! that made us FULL!!!
Gosh I can feel the kick start of the year with a bang! A fatty one in fact. Boooo :(



After our kickass dinner, I met Cat for some chill session!!!

I love the info found in forum!!!!
We explored the raved One Rochester!!!!! And it did not disappoint us!

People, it is a must go!! Roy kept emphasizing the fact that it used to be old, old colonial place.

A good reason to explore!





Me and pretty Catherine!!! My best pal.. As of today, they (Roy and Cat) ganged up and bully me. hummpppfff..

But it was a well spent day out!! Cos the 3 of us kept laughing!! Rossie pouts on and off! hahah.



resorty feel??


We shared a Rochester plattter!!! Stewed beef, chicken, tempura-styled dory and our fav Rochester Gem!!! It is actually mushrooms! Deep fried. Yups the taste definitely made us order it as a dish of its own when there is a next visit there!!!



Drinks that last us 2 hours!!! With complimentry spiced ikan bilis!!



Beloved Catty!! The treat was a great one! Thanks darl!!



How we cosy up!!




And that is not the end of our date! We dropped by at AMK, 24 hrs Mac!! Newly opened nice concept McCafe too! Had mochachinno before we went home!

On the way, we went to SPC and I found these cuties!! I *heart-heart* Carebears!!!


Ok, need to bathe now!! Loads of activities tomorrow! Opps it is today!!!

No comments: