Wednesday, January 10, 2007

rossie takes a break

Hahha I decided to resist watching the final 4 episodes of War and Beauty!
Beacause if I finished it, Rossie will be bored!!
I must say I learnt alot from this show. I can now deal wif *xiao-ren* better!!!
Now, anyone can be good or bad! hahaha
But evil Roy cannot resist, he played the show and left me blogging! Thus: I CANNOT CONCENTRATE ON MY BLOG!!!!! aarrgghhh..


I took a small lil break today!
Met up my dearie Cousin, Caryn!!!
We had yummy HK cafe lunchie and lazy me was late!!!
And and I must say my eyes were terrible and scary!
I dun think I can go to work like that! My eyes became tired easily and abit itchy.......
And they still looks red and swollen, that explains my act cute pics! whahahahha
Rossie goes around with sunnies or tissue covered up!

I tried this the first time! Of course, we cannot finished them!!!

Sad.....


If you wanna close your Rt eye, stick tongue out to the Rt. If you wanna close your Lt eye, stick your tongue out to the Lt!!! whahaha Bet you trying it now!!!

After that, I made my way to meet ChewLian, Sindy and Peggy!!! Though short time spent, I still enjoyed and love them loads!!!!



I love this pic!!! pouty us!!!



Rossie declares her buy!!!!!

Anna Sui lip gloss inside a Black Rossy ring!!!

Chanel eyeliner in Graphite!!! It is not the usual black! Its greyish with shimmers!!! Free sharpener too!!!


Zara sales starts!! I bought this comfy top!

See what I have in mail!!! When I was recuperating at home, I bought stuffs again! 2 tube dresses added!!!


Suggestions please! Do you all think I should start selling off my tops and dresses? Cos some still yet worn. BOO :( and I think I never will stop. whahahha.....

No comments: