Sunday, January 14, 2007

new ikea!

We went to the big big Ikea today!!
Not much of buys but the trip did gave us some idea on how our future home like!
I shall give all of you a short intro on how our *new home* will be like. hahaha.


I want a side comfy area in my living room. One where I can rest n relax! Read magazines! woooo~ I like! And I can invite girlfriends, sipping afternoon tea!


The kitchen! I want a big big area to prepare my food. And with spaces to roam around!

And Roy can enjoy what I cook at the cosy dining area.



Then he can help me wash the dishes!! Since he is so fascinated by the movable handle, he will wash!!



I can be a 100% housewife by having a washing machine and a mini ironing board! I think I want a dryer too~ Then dun need to hang the clothes out! hahaha (yah.. I am lazy)




We want a WALK-IN-WARDROBE!!! Then I will place a comfy carpet along my walkway! whahah..




This carpet is so pretty hor? The colours so vibrant! Lifts up my mood le!


I wanted to have dinner at Ikea! I heard raves abt the meatballs!! But it is so packed ok?




So we bought home this! But blur blur us didn't know we got to buy the sauce too!!! BOOOOO




When it comes to food, Roy always have the tendency to *overbuy* I shall see and taste how delicious this sausage is.





And go grab this CIDAR yah? I drank that! (Jossie's recommendation cos she is a alcoholic mah hahah) It taste superb!!! I had tried the Apple flavour but not the Pear yet! It taste like sparkling wine!!! Yummy!!! Let's hope when it is no longer raining then we drink to keep cool!!



Here is Hunchback Rossie at HK cafe! Roy brought me to Kovan's branch!!! Why I hunchback??? Super ugly lor. Gals! No one should hunchback! Makes one looks sloppy! uurrghh



Us!


Orh. Before I go off, let me whine first ok? Roy need a non-camera phone and he is so lucky. He got a clamshell phone for $145! His fav is always a clamshell and me something which is pretty! No camera is not an issue cos Rossie got a digicam. I just need a basic phone, one that can call and sms! Someone buy me this! Ok??? *shows pathetic face*


Motorola W220! My current lemmings!!!! *Is Santa coming back?*

No comments: