Thursday, January 18, 2007

lianie+rossie

Isn't Lianie baby a pretty babe?
I had so much fun with her ysterday!!
Hahah she is so *evil* made me buy and buy..
Had 2 more dresses! And furthermore, my Wetseal finally arrived!
So it seems that I've bought ALOT!!!
And Lianie baby said:"Retail therapy will make you feel better!"
Well it did!
Hehhehe.



I thought my eyes were kinda swollen that day. Cos Rossie cried real hard the night before. Crying makes me feel better also!

The pinky background is super nice yah?


We had a full body pic!! Yey cos Lianie is superduper pretty! I love her new bag too! Oh and her new shoes! Hehehe looks like she also bought alot!!! Wahahha.



I bought this and changed it on the spot. Cos this is so pretty that I got to wear it there and then!!!! Agree? Catherine darling also got this pretty retro looking tube dress!!!



I bought this chiffon tube dress also. I finally bought it!! Yes! I thought of it for 3 days! I kept bringing different buds to take a glance! Even the SA recognised me!! So *dui lian* hahhaa. I always thought black and white combi looks weird. Lianie proved otherwise and thus I bought this!!!



My Wetseal Emma buttons tube! I should match it wif a pair of shorts instead. Think it will look nicer bah.



This halter is too big!! I ordered a Small but it comes in Medium!!! aarrghhh. I wanna exchange them!!

This tee is pretty but it is too long! Yucks.



All in all, I love yesterday! Shopping wif Lianie is lotsa laughter! haha she is a really nice girl girl!!! I wanna kiss her again!




And, I wanna kissy all who leaves sweet taggies!!! Really nice and encouraging. My day really brightens up seeing these tags! Dun worry, I am really fine lei!

I am worried about my work though! Oh, I will be going back to Ward 12D (c-class) which I was there earlier! The transfer was of a surprise but well, I guess that's a blessing in disguise bah. The pple there are so much nicer and I dun want becos of my sickness, they got to suffer. And my boss there gotta crack their head on planning the roster! I feel so sad.


Red red eye, please go away!

No comments: