Thursday, January 04, 2007

nann-makes me uber excited

Guess where we had a lovely dinner??
Yups! The title says it all!!!!
Muthu's curry!! Had fish head curry, squids, chicken and more!! I swopped rice for nann!!!
I was having a tiff with Spoonky. But when I entered the restaurant, see the big hot oven, my face brightens up. Roy was pacifying me the whole day and when he saw that uber happy look on my face, he started teasing if I am taking naan, all I could do was to smile, smile, smile.. So I had to cover my face with the menu and he bursted out laughing! hahaha
OH! everyone ordered nann too! *beaming*


Mother and me :)


Acutally I like this pic. But see my specy Roy!! He always forgot to remove his specs! Yeeks!!



And I love his non-geeky look better!!! But sign, I look ugly here. Well, Rossie will take better pics next time!!



Had a meal too full then pop by to Carrefour to shop!!! I heard raves about ZA Cutie Curl mascara (from forum where-else)

Will use soon when the bleeding and redness on my eyes are bettter!!

I had a traumatising day. Eyes bleed and bleed, teared and teared non-stop. Will be nicer to my eyes. Gotta rest them soon!

No comments: