Friday, December 15, 2006

Yours truly is back!

Hello people!!!
I am back!
Well, had TONNES of fun, sunshine, sea, shop and weight!!
Wahahahaa! Miss me????
And I am so going to die! I bought over $300 just on the brand Supre' alone! (not including other loose bits and pieces!!!)
Now I know why LD loves Supre' spree that much!!! Well, if you gals can't wait to see what I've bought, go to www.supre.com.au I bought like most of it! Aite, not that exagerrating, but almost there! I even collect 3 of their different bags!!
Cool~ I LOVE OZ!! If my contract ends, might consider going there to work!!!
Ok, I need to catch some sleep! The time zone thingy is getting me crazy!
Will update again tomorrow. erm, as in later!
Lianie baby!! I am back! Miss you!!! Will call you soon for a date!
*muacks* to everyone there who misses me!!!

No comments: