Saturday, December 02, 2006

Harry's @ Holland Village

I cannot upload pics! arrgghh..
But clever Rossie still can do it without Blogger function.
We officially signed our wedding dinner contract yesterday!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photos for remembrance!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that, went to enjoy my last day of work at Harry's!
Wanted to chill at Wala Wala but was super packed!!!
Last night was my last enjoyment cos Rossie very *ke-lian* :(
Received a call from school on friday noon to re-sit my exams on Monday!!!!
WTH! I am flying off on Monday to Aussie land!!! (luckily it was a night flight!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We practically mixed our drinks! Kilkenny, Hoegaarden and Josie and my new Favourite! Strongbow Cidar!!! ~yummy~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is how I look when I am almost drunk!! eeks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So my weekend burnt! Wanted to meet darling Cat. But my dearest, super understanding friend decided to postpone our precious date. I am so blessed to know her!!
Will meet up once I'm back!
So for now, back to the books again!

No comments: