Wednesday, December 20, 2006

girlfriends!

Met up with Pretty Lianie and Peggy yesterday!!!! They are so sweet and nice to hang out with!!! Had a long talk at Starbucks!!!

Thanks Lianie and Peggy for the time!!!

I felt that we can't just live in this world all by ourselves. Friends have different advice, source of encouragement and one we can always lean on...

Whenever I am down, my best friends are always the one I think of and they are always very supportive!!! (Esp my Catherine!!)
And when I am up, I will always chatter and chatter. I like seeing people happy!!!

Time for pics!
See smilely, pretty friends Rossie had!!
This white wallet is so nice right? On Saturday when met Cat, I got it cos I wanted to send my Burberry's wallet for a wash! This will be my temporary wallet!!! However when we reached FEP (the shop that was recommended by Burberry) the lady told me the collection I had can't be cleaned!!! Me so sad!!! She said I will only see 10% improvement and advised me against spending that $20. My pen ink and stains are stucked forever!! I told Roy and he was sad too.. However, he will try something to think of something! Hope his mighty biceps can scrub them away!

Here is us with pretty wallets!!!




Peggy and Lianie! Rossie is happy to spent her day with wonderful friends!


Ok here I go again! I wanted to scream:" I love Supre!!!" Supre tube top (can be worn as a dress too) with Supre 7/8 leggings!!! I wanna migrate to Australia!!!!

No comments: