Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I LOVE SUPRE

Catherine, too!!! I met her up as soon as I came back!!! I was uber excited to pass her the dress I got for her!! She love Supre to bits!!!



I love this cutie pic! I think our skin looks so radiant and dewy!! Whahahhaa!!!




And finally!! I am updating my buys!! hahhaha But I guess there are more cos some tops/dresses are still inside my lugguage. That day meeting dearest Cat and I snapped some for her to see!!! I love love all my clothes!! Guess which are Supre? :)


My first top I bought at Edmundi Market!!




This white top is nice! I'm going to match it with green shorts! (bought in Oz too)



This Adidas tee has a cherry!!!



I like this denim tube jumper. There's white and black! aarrggghh... A hard choice!




I've always like Sportsgirl. So when I saw it in Oz, I also went crazy!! Furthermore, there was sales going on!!



I bought 2 of this! In different colour! AUD$5!!!



This red hearts top has a ribbon in front, shouting *cutie*




Terry towel jumper!!! Beach wear!!




This is my best buy! A Nike tube dress!! So sporty yah? And I like the bottom that says: Australia football.




I must say this top is very flattering! The colour is so sweet too!




I am going to wear this to formal dinners or weddings!! Got few ways to wear it!!!



SEE!!! Looks so glam!!







I wanted to get more of this but Roy said I've enough. Every colour is so nice!! I wanna buy all back! hahaha






Tube dressy again! I match it with leggings! Not like the one I had but longer! Aussie gals love 7/8 leggings!!!





This dress is reserved for CNY! Hope I can *tahan* that long!





I got this apron dress in white and yellow~ My dearest Cat shall wear the yellow!! Hope you like it Catherine!!!




Guess which are the ones I got at Supre? Well, after the Nike tube dress, all are from there! I am their VIP member! Hahhaha.

Oh I remember I bought a pair of greyish black skinny jeans! Love love love it!!! And it is super comfy!

4 pairs of shorts and many more! whahahah.

No comments: