Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sunshine Coast (Day 1&2)

My first ever 7 hours flight! It is so tiring!!!
I reached Brisbane airport at 7am! Then we picked up the rented car and proceed on to our trip!
Day 1-The Glass Mountain

Roy drove up to Glass mountain for a breath-taking view!!! The weather is amazing!

Day 1- The Australian Zoo
Australia Zoo is next!! And I am so surprised to see Steve Irwin's daughter, Bindi!! She was filming for some programme!!
animals.animals.animals.





Roy and me had so much fun feeding the piggies, sheeps and goaties!! Hahaha their saliva are sticky! Yeks!


I hugged Koala!!!! They are so adorable!!! I love them!!! And see!!! Giant tortise!




This is a rare white kangaroo! See he is so un-friendly!


So I decided it is time to look for another one!! I love this pic alot!!



The wall showing how tall a kangaroo can be!!! Roy and me decided to see how comparable that is!
This is the real size of the crocodile! And help! I am going to be eaten up!!!


Roy the crocodile hunter is here to save me!!! Hahahhaa


After the fun at the zoo, we drove up to our apartment for a rest!! The apartment is real big! And there is a balcony for morning coffee, reading papers and enjoying the scenery!!




The next day, we went to Edmundi market!!! The stuffs there are expensive!!!!! Roy tried the Ginger beer. To be honest, I hate ginger but the beer is very yummy!!!! Before that, check out this pic.. Breakfast by the sea.. So country feel!!!


Day 2- Edmundi Market





Day 2- Ginger Factory


After that, we went to... The Ginger Factory! It is a small place and they sell lotsa different ginger products!


And Ros-the lil girl at heart, wanna take a boat ride! So Roy brought me for a mini-river tour!


So what is a Ginger factory trip without eating ginger?? Me a person who hated ginger only dare to try the ginger macadamia ice-cream!!! It is nice~surprisingly!!


And this sweet lil' girl is Enya!! There are 8 of us travelling together! And her dad is Roy's colleague! As they had relatives there and are familiar in getting around, we tagged along! I love Enya!!!


Day 2- Macadamia Nut Factory


Then we went to the Macadamia factory too!!! Cos it is nearby!





Day 2- The Big Pineapple


Ok, the name says it all!!


Day 2- Go-kart

Go-karting is next!!! I was screaming all the way! Hahhaa it is nice! And the track is the biggest in Australia!!!


Then we headed down to the fisherman wharf for lunch!!! Sea breeze blowing, yatch dancing in the sea, eating Hog's breath cafe speciality. Total enjoyment!!!


To end the day, we went for some more site seeing and took pics! The famous pub in the highway!!!

No comments: