Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gold Coast (Day 3,4,5&6)

Day 3- Dream World




Always have a light bite before the rides. Preferably few hours before cos you dun want your vomitus flying around! LOL!!




Relax, take pics before chiiong-ing for the rides!






We love the Giant Drop!!! 4G!!! Can you see the both of us??



Yup I conquer all the rides! Except wipe out. Cos after the claw, I was giddy!!!! And had to stop else I will vomit!



The Claw is a killer! Made the both of us popped mints and feel so giddy!



After rest, we felt hungry again!!! The churrios made me happy!!!




Before we left, I manage to snap these nice pics! I love the sun ray!!!


I love the apartment we rented at Surfer's Paradise!!! It is super near to the beach!!! It is very big as well!!!! We can cook for dinner if we want to!





Me! Taking lotsa pics! What's new???





Day 4- Movie World

This pic is taken before we leave for movie world. The view is so beautiful!!!




Movie world is fun!!!!


Harry Porter!!!










This toilet sign is so cute!!!!






Matrix exhibit!





The start of rides again!!! Gosh this one makes us wet! Hated it!





Now I shall introduce my fav! Scooby Doo ride! I was laughing all the way when taking the ride. Roy said I'm like a lil' kid!! But it is so fun! I took 3 times!!!!





Roy's fav! The new Superman ride! The queue is very long!! Each wait is around 30 mins!!! I love it too! Especially when Superman said: "Come let me give you a hand." And the ride just being pushed! Has positive 4.2G and negative 1G force!! Shiok! Hahahah and we had it 3 times too!!




I love this pic!!!



Day 4- Pancake Paradise





YEY! Finally the 8 of us!!!! Yippee!!!


Day 5- Harbourtown

Had breakfast at Surfer's! The weather is superb! Took pics for remembrance!
And finally it is shopping time for me!!! And I was super excited when I saw Supre'!!!! Then I buy, buy and buy.




Day 6- Surfer's Paradise

I finally experience waves hitting on me! It is so fun! Roy kept on dragging me deeper and deeper cos the larger the waves, the more fun it is! But Rossie is very scared.. The waves hit and suddenly, you can't feel the sand anymore. Now I understand how come good swimmers must also stay away from choppy water. But I did have fun!


This pic is so perfect! Sun.Sea.Surf. But ugly me!!

No comments: