Friday, November 03, 2006

can't sleep more than 12 hours!

YEY!
It is me and Roy's day out!
Though it is only a few hours! It is my off day and darling could only meet me like 7pm?
Sian, got to shop alone :(




I woke up kinda late. Like 2pm plus? I have been deprived of sleep lately. Study, work. Just repeat them few times and you will know what I am up to. hahahah. After waking up, I got a terrible headache! Damn, I guess my biology clock is used to lil' sleep. This throbbing headache caused me to take a cab, grab a subway and Ya Kun coffee! Poor me eating alone at Far East Level 1 fountain. I find it so pathetic to eat alone.. Whenever I see someone eating alone, I have the tendency to contemplating my offer to ask him/her to join me. Hahhah but I have yet to do so. I would dare but just worried the receiving party got a shock! Heehee :) Anyway, I did manicure! I love love the short and clean nails of mine! Read in magazines that short nails are in! And, my work do not allow long nails!

Gals, I bought a tank top from Guess at 30% discount!!!! I love this design! Do go try or grab it cos I think it is definitely worth it! The cutting is great! And I love this colour! Too bad the white doesn't have small size else I will buy that too!


I got this satin top too! Love the design and look! A belt!!! Whahhaha!

I know, I am not supposed to spend. But I got Roy's approval! He is the BEST!!!

Tomorrow will be my last lesson on Nursing Law! Hope the lecturer will "prepare" us on the exams questions! Ok, Gotta sleep!

No comments: