Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am back.. though still sick

Poor ill lil' me! I have been rushing for work and studies and my oh my! Look what I have experienced in my entire educational journey!!
I was revising till late on sat. Slept around 3am! Then on sunday 9am, I started to vomit!!! From then, I vomitted 2 times and started having diarrhoea. I almost wanted to cry! That feeling was damn horrible! After much persuasion by Roy, I visited a GP. When I reached home, swallowed the pills, everything regurgitated out almost immediately!! I rush to Jos' room poor gal, her toilet was the nearest but I've almost vomitted on her floor and all over my clothes. Thank God it was all water! After that I slept throughout! I couldn't even revise! The least I could was read throught the notes and rest early. Stubborn me still insisted to sit in the exam hall the next day.
I spent like 30mins on one question which consist only 10 marks!! Cold sweats, palms frozen, I had to go toilet and puke! Couldn't continue anymore..
I was like a dead fish when I reached home. The only time I woke up was for meds, meals, toliet breaks. I felt relieved only by sleeping. I don't even have the energy to go to work the next day..
I was officially on MC! I have broke my record!
The spinning, gorgy feeling made me consulted another GP. I was having lowish BP, dehydration and irregular bowel movement. I felt so much better after the meds! Still lerthargic but managed to surf the net! Hahaha. But I am still not as hyper as the creature before! :)
No pics taken when I am so pale (green to be exact) so shall post what I am supposed to few days back!!
I love this tube top bought from a webby!!! Killed thousands of brain cells before deciding to match with short denim skirt!!!
My F21 retro top! Yuqin commented that it looked so me!!!
Finally my favourite tube dress! Gotta agree with Cat, it is way too short!! (Cat, maybe you are tall also!!)
Went to view Intercontinental Hotel!! I love love the ball room!!!! If money and perks weren't the contributing factors, I will definitely hold my wedding there!! Next life maybe! I love that place!!! 1 table cost $1007! Now, tell me, smarties like you knew where the $7 comes from right? Boo!!! It's next year GST!!!! *faints*
And the walkway before the ballroom! Big Christmas tree!!! Christmas=Bonus!!! kekeke

And darlings, Rossie gotta good news! I am going to Aussie land soon!!! It will be a road trip hopping from Sunshine Coast, Melbourne, Sydney!!! Not really sure as the guys are doing the planning! For me, I just wanna shop shop and shop! Not forgetting to hug the koalas, hop with the kangaroos and spin some boomerangs!!!

No comments: