Tuesday, November 07, 2006

sickly rossie

I woke up feeling very very ill!!! Ever since I've transferred to this ward, my health isn't at its optimal!!! Boohooo....
I had to cancel my first official date with Lianie baby!! Sorry dearie once again!!! There will always be next time as what you said!!!

Anyway, after much rest, I am all hyper again! Went town to meet Spoonky! Lalalala~



We went to Goodwood park hotel for a look at the ball room! We are considering the place for our Wedding Banquet!
Next up is Marriot! But damn expensive!!! The ball room is super super pretty and grand!!!!
Apparently, the marble wall had 7 colourful lightings! I love it especially when it turns purple!!!
And we'll pop by Intercontinental Hotel for our 3rd choice! Anyone had any idea on which hotel is nice? Or which wedding left you with the best impressions?? I seriously need ideas!!!


And for those who knows me, I think I am so going to declare bankrupt!! I feel happy when buying new clothes! And nowadays, it seems that I am wearing new clothes EVERYDAY!!! And I must say I love love love my Gucci!! It is so suitable for all my dressing style!!! Yey!!!


I went to F21 and digged out this top! I wanted in green but they dun have it in my size! :( So I had to take this rust colour! But it is nice also!!


Dinner at PS to have my fish soup! Rossie must lose weight! So I had to start on my diet first! And look where my money gone to after my dinner! Little match girl is having sales!!! The tops are going at $10 each! How can I resist??? And the SA is a nice lady! I thought usually sales item, all are being displayed but she offered to look for a new piece each for me!!! I love her service!!!



And I went to the subordinate court after my night duty! Damn tired ok? I even get scolding from the court officer! I was actually trying hard to hear the on-going conversation and so I closed my eyes to focus. Then I thought might as well rest my eyes abit longer. Suddenly my friend tapped me and the court officer said: "You want to go toilet to wash your face?" So paiseh ok? But hahah my friend too kena warning cos we both had a long and busy night duty! Whahaaha what a "good experience!" My friend even teased me that if I sleep again, I will stand in front of the Judge! Hahahaha. Alright, I need to write the report on my court hearing now!!!

No comments: