Sunday, November 26, 2006

back with a bang!

Roy and Ros kinda decided to take Marriot Hotel as our place to hold our wedding next year! Charlene is a very nice lady and she gave us quite alot of perks! The place of course can't be compared to Intercontinental Hotel but since Rossie was a spendthrift lady,well, gotta settle on the second BEST!!! I am going to lose more weight for my wedding photos!!! Once in a life time!!! After Australia, I am hitting the gym!
Okie, that's how my friday was spent!




This year christmas pressie come early for Rossie~ Been eyeing on these bracelet for ages and finally, Roy got me these!



*key n lock- our hearts are locked safely!!!!! whahaha so mushy!!


*starfish- know of a starfish story?


Once upon a time, there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work.
One day, as he was walking along the shore, he looked down the beach and saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself at the thought of someone who would dance to the day, and so he walked faster to catch up.
As he got closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young child, and that what he was doing was not dancing at all. The young child was reaching down to the shore, picking up small objects, and throwing them into the ocean.
He came closer still and called out, "Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”
The young child paused, looked up, and replied, “Throwing starfish into the ocean.”
“I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?” asked the somewhat startled wise man.
To this, the young child replied, “The Sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don't throw them in, they'll die.”
Upon hearing this, the wise man commented, “But, child, do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can't possibly make a difference!”
At this, the young child bent down, picked up yet another starfish, and threw it into the ocean. As it met the water, he said, “It made a difference for that one.”

ripped off from: http://www.edu-point.edu.sg/viewstory.htm


well, it is always a reminder to make a difference for someone!!!!


*butterfly- I simply love them!!!


*ballerina shoes- I was forced to go for ballet classes when young! I simply hated them and mummy got scolding from Grans and since, ballet sounds so foreign to me! Boohooo.. Now I regretted!!! Aite, a reminder to grab hold of my dreams and not to simply give up!


*camera- what to say? I love to snap and snap!



Who can resist all the signature colours of Stila Lipglaze???


Saturday was great! I can go on leave the next day so I suggested a midnight movie and something. So the only place left to shop was Cineleisure!!
Look what I've got!!!
I still remember I had a care bear when young! I quickly grab hold of Bedtime Bear!!! And he is the last on the rack!



Bought a dress for Australia trip!!!! This cutting is so princessy!

After shopping, We went to K-Box!!! I am really disappointed with their service this time round.. Ok, shall not talk about it else my blood boils again!!! In the end, we make a lil' trip down @ Uncle Mustafa's place for an intensive 2am till 5am shopping! Spent $100++ there! *faints*


A spree to commemorate!! My first!! I ordered 3 Wetseal tops!!! I can't wait for them to arrive!! :)


My favourite got to be the Cute buttons Gemma tube!!! Roy like the I Love Presents tee!!


To end off our weekend, a haircut for us!!! Well, for me just the fringe. (FOC!!!! Thanks Sam!) I told Sam I wanted something similar to the previous one he did for me and as usual, he never listen to me!!!! He snip and snip and snip. Well, I kinda like the results!!! That is why I am a regular!! He knows what suits me best instead giving in to my whines!! hahhaha




I realised I am more into dresses, skirts and anything flirty. Hahaha. More demure I guess! Or is age catching up? *shrugs*


It is so difficult to get the Queen in the house for a pic! She was practically throwing tantrums and trying hard to break free when Roy carried her. That is rare as her favourite *sai nai* idol is him. Don't care I die die also want a pic with our baby! Yey!

*pardon my full bladder* hahaha



A shoulder to lean on ..... always .....

My mummy!!!! She just woke up and I force her to take pics with me! Hope you like your pressies!!! Daddy you too yah!

Wow why am I so long-winded today? Because Roy left his poor lil' princess at home for a sumptous 9 course dinner at Hilton! hummppffff. He better get me my favourite cheese cake in exchange for that!!!

hahahha

I shall wait patiently....


No comments: