Sunday, November 12, 2006

rain

TTSH is having family day at Sentosa!!!

But sigh, it is raining heavily!! By the time I knocked off and reached there, it was already 4pm!!!
We dropped dearie Qian at Siloso Beach then guess what?
Hee :)
Me and Roy went Vivo City to shop! But I dun really like the place. Too crowded and too big! I am so tired after walking round and round!!!


And give me a pat on my shoulders~ Lalala Rosaline came home without any buys! Hahaha can save save money le!

But I got a lil' pressie from Roy! This cutie book! Can see the attached? It is an eraser! Whahah I lub lub it!!




Look what Vivo done to him!! Poor guy! Tired and hungry +++ whahahah!

We went to the basement and found this! This Kooloo (if I remember correctly) I ate this curry mee! Alright only I think!

Roy's one is happening!! Nice~ With abalone somemore!! He says it taste good! Well, I guess it is something different from what we usually have!

Roy finished that not me! I am on diet! Hahhaa even Roy finished my curry mee! I am just 1/4 full!


I feel accomplished! I finished my assignment le!!! Yey! Handing up tomorrow and will go temple pray pray. I am so so ill these few days and work is not running smoothly for me!

More sunny days for Rossie please!!

No comments: