Monday, November 14, 2005

The Right Words~for Roy

Even though, we are together for long, I still cannot express myself fully to you.
Lately, I have been thinking... From the first day we met.. till now.
I am filled with doubts. I have never had something that fills me so completely. That belongs to me and only me. I am afraid now. I have so much to lose. To me, you are everything.

3 years ago, I remebered you as the handsome, un-reachable friendly guy, who loves to give advice to people..
At that time, my love life is in total chaos.. It is in you, I found the hope to carry on. How miracally we got together! Just the decision to forgo your birthday movie: Bruce Almighty and .. we are an item.
At that time, I felt that our relationship is so fragile. As the matter of fact, there is no courtship, no flowers, no dating. It gave me an insecure feeling that you are not sincere.. But throughout these years, you proved me wrong..

You stood by me when I'm down with problems at family, work and friends.
You tolerated my temper by giving in to me first, then settle the problem later.
You controlled your temper - if both of us are head strong, direct conflicts will start.
You knew that when I flare up I would say hurtful words and you choose to ignore, forgive and forget.
You did not despise my handicap and you even help me overcome it..
These are the words that I wished I could say to you at all times. To let you know I appreciated you by my side.
I could not always find the right time and words to express my feelings to you..
Now, your wound infection is worrying me. I felt so helpless now.
Stupid bacteria that infect your wound! I hope they will have a horrible death tomorrow with the debridment and antibiotics.
So you take good care of yourself.
The Tinkerbell jigsaw puzzle is waiting.
I still want you to tuck me to bed.
I want you to make me smile by singing that irritating Chinese version song of Chicken Little..
I also want to win that : "see your t-shirt and I snapped your nose and face" trick.
I am still waiting for you to decide our choice of our future home: 4/5 room or Exec Condo.
Haha, and yes, I'm still waiting for you to be on your knees hor!



No comments: