Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Reflections

Sometimes when you get too routine in your work life, you tend to overlook certain things that in the first place you pursue for..

Today, this incident really touched my heart and I felt the urge to post it.
Por por is weak and didn't really like to talk.. Eveytime when I changed her diapers, the one thing I do before I leave her is to *sayang* her face.. For the past two nights, she must have remembered me. Just now, after cleaning her up, she held my hand close to her face and gave me a gentle kiss. Though she didn't said anything, she smiled at me. Seeing that weak face of hers, makes me want to cry. She has limited strength but she made an effort to thank me....
The effort of hers re-energised me, made me realised why I join nursing and these are the *tui dong li* that gets me going.. I should be the one to thank you por por..

It is a great idea of allowing the moments to catch you and you allowing yourself to reflect in lifes, gifts and the ways in which you have delt with each event in your life. Good or bad its always healthy to perge in your thoughts.



No comments: