Wednesday, November 30, 2005


*pretty us*new haircut!*at Tiong Bahru*
*roy n ros full*yummy fish steamboat!!*jos craving for more!*
*my fav look~ban ke lian*jos ask roy to look at my ke lian look*act cute me n pretty jos*
Met up with a-new-haircut Jos to go shopping! It is my first time been to Spotlight! So mountain tortise hor.. By the way, Jos looks nice!
Will go back Spotlight to buy more things to DIY my stuffs!!
Took Neoprints too had fun hiding inside to take pics!
Then she had her eyebrow shaped at Hollywood secrets! At first I got a shock! Her eyebrow makes her look fierce!! But after re-drawing by my skillful hands, she looks so much better!!
Knew she was kinda upset over her eyebrow.. But after she got her choker, everything is fun again!
Shopped till 9 plus! Poor Roy got to wait for us till then to have dinner. Went to eat yummy *yu tou lou* I drink the soup till empty... *yummy* I slurped and slurped... Pouring heavily, drinking hot soup... enjoying life!

No comments: