Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wonderful time with girlfriends!!


MONDAY 20/02/06

My PMS ended with the trip to Sentosa with Josephine!!!
We had a great time tanning, blading, chairlift and Luge.

Sarah is officially safe to blade!!!Though I must say I fell twice! Kind Singaporeans are eagerly, panicky, rushing to save this humpty dumpty. But I'm cool, I know how to pick myself up un-glamourously.. Hahaaha.
I realise I kinda like blading and I must thank my 'teacher' for the patience and carrying my bag while we blade... Thank you Teacher Jos! Can't wait to put on those blades with you again! I try to blade faster next trip!
After that, we make our way to the Sentosa Luge!
While taking the chairlift, this group of kids are shouting:
"YOU DROP YOUR WALLET!!!!" (repeatedly) Gave the both of us a horrible fright! Hai, kids..
After that, we gave the luge a try.. I was practically screaming my way down. I'm such a chicken. Sarah, the one who makes the most noice. Bleah.


We filled our stomach at Subway! Hmmm, yummy..

Jos! Coming East Coast blading soon k? Luuuurrrrvveee this gal.



WEDNESDAY 22/02/06

I finally settled for the Lee Hwa Jorn Rainer range of wedding bands. Comes with a free ring pillow too! Though not as nice as the purple one, it still looks sweet. Save money too. Will get it in a month's time as they had to custome-made my size 9 ring.

Later the evening, I met up with Peggy for once again Ladies Nite!!!!

We quench our thirst first at DBL O! (Free flow mah)
After that, we went to MOS to meet new friends! Wow I made so many new friends within a day. Hah, and all of them are younger than me.. These gals are all so friendly.

Sad to say, MOS music is not that ermm.. good. Sucky I should say. I can't dance to the music! If Spoonky is there, he will surely faint!

Hee. Sindy, Pegs, Weilin n Me ended our day with a great time at Phuture! Though short but fruitful.. A wise choice instead.We had a laughing great time at the Zouk dance floor.. Mambo nite.. If u been there, U would know why it is a laughing great time.. We just can't stop grinning. Rossie trying hard to learn those steps too. Luckily I didn't said No to Zouk. Jaws and Quijin came and too, enjoyed! The music DJ Andrew played is much much better!

*thumbs up for this DJ*

Spoonky dear is so thoughtful! I knew he was tired after his long night duty.. He still made the effort to send all the ladies home.. A true gentleman indeed.. (",)


Sindy my 1st new friend of the day!
This pretty gal is staying so so so near to Spoonky a block away! Such a coincidence yah?


Qimin, the sweet birthday gal! Happy Sweet 21st Birthday!!

Sarah, signing off.

No comments: