Saturday, February 25, 2006

Birthday Pressie!

My long waited pressie is here!

Question: "What did Roy got for you on your birthday?"

Clue: If you manage to see this post, you will be able to know what he got for me!

*********************************************************


Answer: "I am blogging using my new Laptop!!!! This is the most expensive gift I ever received!!!! Heehhee, I love it!"
At first when Spoonky suggested this lappie, I was reluctant to have it.
I had to choose the Gucci bag or this lappie.
I chose neither.
I didn't want him to waste money.

Though I must say I sighed and approximately 40% upset when he wanted to get the laptop for future use too.
This is how he mentioned: "Laptop good. You like to surf the net and blog and I thought in future our house need one too." Then I gave him the pouty-poor-Sarah look. Me sensitive?
Yah you bet.
How about when I replied him this: "This coming May, I know what to get you for your birthday. Since you love to cook, how about a microwave? In future, our house need this too."
See the relation?

Anyway, I know he love me and his purpose for getting this lappie.
Just that Spoonky as usual not very expressive...
I love my lappie!!! Anything I needed, has it.
Yay! I can blog more frequent and learn more things!!!
I'm going to download photoshop now!
Women- You can also be called ~ Unpredictable...
Sometimes, I pity Roy. Why women are like that? Or is it just me?
And I'm never gonna be a guy in my next life.
NEVER.


No comments: