Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pre-marriage jitters

Am I suffering from one? I guess so... I dun know why whenever I think of the big "M" I started to have palpitation and my heart sort of in weird un-synchronise spasms..
Side note: Just caught 'Brokeback Mountain' Nice show but so sad. Irregardless the husband or their wives..
This movie might explain the add-on burden.
I still love Roy dun be mistaken dearies, love him to bits... Not that this love has changed or whatsoever...
Am I too overwhelm by the stuff that goes around my head everyday?
ROM, dresses, lunches, receptions, engaging JP to flats!!!
Flat viewing is so god-damn tire-irri-tating!! We spotted one we kinda like. 5-room, balcony, high flooring and cheap! But guess what? We got to take into consideration why it is so cheap etc... Someone jumped off from there before? Gosh!
WHY????
So many things to investigate!!!!!!
I hate it.
I hate the fact that it is draining me..
My brain cells!! Are they still alive or started to shrink? Someone buy me ginko please!
Yah, I know I got to relax!!
I'm sinking into depression now. Or maybe it's severe PMS I'm having..
God knows.

No comments: