Friday, March 30, 2007

L=Love=Lianie

Today is my TCU with Dr!!!!
Yippee~ Was hoping that she said I am fine to go to work!
But BOO :(
Sad, My eyes still red red.... Sucks.


Hai... But not to worry peeps! Mine is not sore eyes! And it is not infectious!! If anyone wakey up with bloodshot eyes, not me!
kekeke


Anyway, after the TCU, Lianie is kind enough to meet me for lunchie and I reward myself with a mini KTV session! Haha learnt my lesson though, my eyes get tired easily...

My new overall!



That comes with 2 hidden pockets at the side!!





Lianie baby and Rossie baby clowning!!!


Pretty Lianie Love!


We left KTV earlier than the time stated. Cos the room was super freaking cold! And Rossie not feeling too well also. However, the short hours satisfied Lianie and Rossie!! Well at least our lungs had good expansion exercise!!


Ok I know Random stuffs again cos Rossie only shop fast fast de. Only when quick lunchie break or dinner time, I get to see pretty things! At AMK hub, I bought some stuffs! Ok, I bought $44 worth of stationary! haha cos they are too pretty to resist! You know I always wanted to have my own stationary store? Shared with my darling sister and her reply? --- haha Your store will surely collapse cos all the nice nice stationary you will keep and keep! kekeke well, to certain degree, it is true!



This organiser is so good and pretty!





Not restricted to those yearly schedules! You plot your own time when you wanted to start using them!!! haha

This pink notebook caught my eyes!

All lovely hearts booklet!

Shimmery clovers!!!


I love cards! And I think my friends love receiving them as well!!!!



Pink Butterfly!!!


A pencil that will definitely makes Rossie study! School starts next week!



One colourful file.....

Multi-panda face clip file! Hahaha I think I am rather kiddish!

A multi-purpose pouch!


Waterproof pouch that stores my gadgets!

Pepper plus tie ribbon tube top!

Roy loves the spilt at the side!

Next it is ribbons and more ribbons!!


Chiffon baby doll top! Nice!!!


Lastly, Roy spolit me again! He bought me a new phone! wweeeeetttt!!! Traded off mine since the value is still high! Basically, I felt that I dun really use the function of SE750i.
I got a digi-cam and MP4 le.

So Motorola Z3 (aiming long long time) is now sleeping soundly! (charging)
Will play with it tomorrow! I love slides and the matt, velvety feel!!!! yey!

And the 2MP is still not too bad!!! One random pic I used for wallpaper! kekeke


Nitey! Rossie gotta instill eye drops le!

No comments: