Tuesday, March 27, 2007

dinner outside finally!!!

YEY!! Finally Rossie can dine outside!!!
I wanted so badly to go out-be it a walk walk, a dinner, a chat-up or anything. Staying at home is boring!!!!
Roy, Caryn and me went over to AMK Hub!!! We wanted to get free sausages(my mighty cousin is the Boss!!!) Rossie so proud of him!! kekekek
But but, too bad he is not around. So no free sausages! :(
Nonetheless, the air outside is definitely fresher!!!!



My ok-ok can pass dinner! No more *ta-bao* for me!!! :D

Cutie nicey cousin Caryn and me! You know what? Bought this jumper almost a year ago!!!!! And I just wore them!!!! Someone please me tell me to stop buying clothes!!!!

Darling Roy! He always tries his best to make his wife's gastritis go away! And makes sure his wife reaches home safely always!!!


Been eyeing on this for quite sometime back. But then, too expensive! They quoted me $50!!! Roy bought me this at only $30! Smartie Roy!!!!


My boredom was killed by spending almost 2 hours arranging them nicely!!!



Yups I am simply too bored at home! So this is damn random!

No comments: