Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm checking into Rehab Center for the Overspending

Weeehheeheee!!!
We went to Orchard today!!! I get to shop shop at FEP.
Sometimes, I can't help to think Roy is getting smarter. Knows how to complement our outfit. Both of us wore green!!! Outing with Limey-Velvety and Aymeric!


As usual, I buy lotsa stuff. I love shopping! My favourite buy of the day!!! I'm loving RED...


Fell in love with this colour the moment I saw it... Pretty, pretty top!


This is much more flattering than shorts!!!

I bought Roy facial wash!!! Mentholatum!! Think it is damn popular in Taiwan.

Acne cream to go along!!!


Sigh, I spent way too much $$$$$$$$ le. Every payday is the feeling of: being *released* from Rehab Center for the Overspending! I'd go crazy, buying stuff that are nice! No money=terrible cold turkey!

I really need to exercise self-control! No more shopping for Rosaline!!!




No comments: